If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 23 MayGlorious by alisajs
- 22 MayPretense by JamaicanQueen
- 21 May reverie by Pierre
- 15 MayYou're mine I'm yours by JamaicanQueen
- 15 MayI still can't by shelco21206
- 14 MayBesotten by alisajs
- 11 MayPoets by Mental Journey
- 10 MayDo you dance? by Goldie
- 10 Maypiano by Pierre
- 25 SepDelete Messages? by Rea
- 24 AugGood to be back by tisa
- 5 AugLong four years by ilamae.osborne.stucki
- 18 JulWhy are we here? by Absinthe Friend
- 30 AprPerception of alone by Mental Journey
- 14 MarGreetings From Montana by TimTim
- 21 JanWhen a boy want to write by zoulinxi
- 18 DecBest Wishes for the Holidays by Dawn
- 14 DecIs poetry dying? by Absinthe Friend
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Im a mechanic, playing guitar is usually my emotional outlet. I LOVE music. Sometimes or alot of times I feel like Im overflowing and I have the need to..."Blank
"I began writing poetry when I was a teenager and it truly saved me from a destructive path. 'Time Heals' will be on my tombstone'. I have 3 incredible..."Deckard
"I enjoy writing and since rediscovering the power of poetry, it has brought me much joy! My favorite poet is Richard Brautigan, and I am a big fan..."Wordplaya