If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 17 AugIn the woods by Pierre
- 12 AugGiving Up by Mental Journey
- 11 AugIseyin by rasaq gafari abiodun
- 8 Augthe apprentice by Pierre
- 7 AugAn aquatic roundelay by menoh
- 31 JulOld Man in the Snug by Weeman
- 30 JulMoment of Life by Himalaya
- 25 JulThe Greatest Man by Mental Journey
- 24 JulRandom by alisajs
- 7 JulHello everyone- I'm Back! by azure warrior
- 3 JulHow to Repair the Overhead... by ice02
- 3 JulGrowth Story Remains... by ice02
- 3 JulAt What Age Should a... by ice01
- 3 Jul10 Bizarre Olympic Events by ice01
- 16 Junwholesale mlb jerseys by smika
- 16 Juncheap ray-ban sunglasses by smika
- 16 Juncheap ray-ban sunglasses by tland
- 16 Junwholesale nhl jerseys by tland
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I enjoy writing and since rediscovering the power of poetry, it has brought me much joy! My favorite poet is Richard Brautigan, and I am a big fan..."Wordplaya
"I am the voice that cannot be silenced. The face that cannot be forgotten. It is through my words that i find life, growth and freedom. Human, Woman..."mahogany
"artivist = indigene kreol maroon wisdom & knowledge practitioner, story teller, spoken word artist, poet, investigative journalist & healer..."iamekho