If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 27 AugOn Earth by itsjustme
- 26 AugChoices by alisajs
- 24 AugWishful Thinking by itsjustme
- 19 AugMy room by menoh
- 19 AugThe Kitten by Sunil Mathur
- 19 AugNew Beginnings by Yusita
- 18 AugTrue Love by alexbanner
- 17 AugA mile in my shoes by Ramvinojen Narayana Perumal
- 16 AugThe Mystery of Love and... by alisajs
- 14 AugMembers by seuratski
- 24 Julunable to read by levandia
- 23 JunCheck it out by Ramvinojen Narayana Perumal
- 13 JunPlagiarism by cricketjeff
- 12 Jungotten the impression... by davidplo
- 2 Junwhen my ink ran out by Moiyie
- 28 MayMy Goodness...what's... by Deckard
- 11 MarMbali by Mbali Mtetwa
- 19 FebWhat happened to the... by jey_d_poet
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at..."gene16180
"New Email: email@example.com Retired Navigator, History teacher and Wrangler plant manager. Began trying to learn to write in '96. Still trying. Poetry..."fdharden
"I am a Registered Nurse.. I have loved writing for as far back as I can remember. My first writing was experienced by drawing as a child. In 7th grade..."IlaMae Stucki