If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 16 Janopaque by Deckard
- 16 JanGuitar by Pierre
- 15 JanThe Gamekeeper by Pierre
- 13 JanMy Apollo by Spurs
- 13 JanCreators, too by azure warrior
- 13 JanDiamonds and Black Velvet by azure warrior
- 12 JanImago by Pierre
- 11 JanGandad by SLB1982
- 10 JanWhere it all started by acerewire
- 6 JanMy new poems- style innovations. by azure warrior
- 13 DecWinter at Home by Spurs
- 17 NovThe Quality of Work and... by Mental Journey
- 16 OctRegarding My New Book! by azure warrior
- 28 SepChange Picture by JamaicanQueen
- 2 SepHello, by Marimuthu
- 7 JulHello everyone- I'm Back! by azure warrior
- 3 JulHow to Repair the Overhead... by ice02
- 3 JulGrowth Story Remains... by ice02
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art— Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night And watching, with eternal lids apart, ..."seuratski
"Hélas, c’est fait, quelle est donc ma consigne? Un mot anglais que je ne comprends pas: Mon père était du pays de la vigne. Mon poste, non, je ne te..."MontrealPoet
"I began writing poetry when I was a teenager and it truly saved me from a destructive path. 'Time Heals' will be on my tombstone'. I have 3 incredible..."Deckard