If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 25 AugA circus came to town... by Pierre
- 24 AugOur Castle by tisa
- 18 AugListening by mina
- 13 AugSeasons by mina
- 10 AugChicken Little by Mental Journey
- 9 AugLove without esteem by mina
- 8 Augamour by Pierre
- 3 AugCollections by seuratski
- 3 AugSleepless Argument by seuratski
- 24 AugMessage in a bottle. by Pierre
- 24 AugGood to be back by tisa
- 5 AugLong four years by ilamae.osborne.stucki
- 18 JulWhy are we here? by Absinthe Friend
- 30 AprPerception of alone by Mental Journey
- 14 MarGreetings From Montana by TimTim
- 21 JanWhen a boy want to write by zoulinxi
- 18 DecBest Wishes for the Holidays by Dawn
- 14 DecIs poetry dying? by Absinthe Friend
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I'm relatively new to poetry writing....I've had some fantastic support from a wonderfully supportive friend who's taught me a lot. I'm hoping he may read..."Fondantfancy
"I am the voice that cannot be silenced. The face that cannot be forgotten. It is through my words that i find life, growth and freedom. Human, Woman..."mahogany
"I have been writing poetry since my late teens. My usual topics are: society and politics, introspection, spirituality, nature and relationships. I have..."azure warrior