If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 30 SepA Moonlights Passion by abstrectchrist
- 29 SepOh what a birthday! by Pierre
- 27 SepLulled to sleep by Maha Hameed
- 26 SepThose Things by Maddy Byrne
- 26 SepAtoned by menoh
- 21 Sep...just have to try... by Ramvinojen Narayana Perumal
- 19 SepGod Speaks by Yusita
- 19 SepThe Carnival by Maha Hameed
- 17 SepLegerdemain by Pierre
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I enjoy writing and since rediscovering the power of poetry, it has brought me much joy! My favorite poet is Richard Brautigan, and I am a big fan..."Wordplaya
"New Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Retired Navigator, History teacher and Wrangler plant manager. Began trying to learn to write in '96. Still trying. Poetry..."fdharden
"I'm relatively new to poetry writing....I've had some fantastic support from a wonderfully supportive friend who's taught me a lot. I'm hoping he may read..."Fondantfancy