If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 24 MarDreamer's Eye by Pnancen
- 24 MarConveyer belt. by Pierre
- 23 MarWhen Upon Your Heart... by Dwestmoreland
- 22 MarSwords by Thabaknee
- 22 MarFix me by Thabaknee
- 20 MarWindows Painted Closed by Charlotte Fitzgerald
- 17 MarTornado! by azure warrior
- 17 MarThe Voice of Flowers... by azure warrior
- 17 MarLadders in the Sky by BPF
- 8 MarBullying by Jayman
- 1 MarParkland Shooting by Jayman
- 21 FebSeeking some advice from... by azure warrior
- 19 FebHello by juliette01
- 23 JanPoem: You &Me by Anant
- 6 JanMy new poems- style innovations. by azure warrior
- 13 DecWinter at Home by Spurs
- 17 NovThe Quality of Work and... by Mental Journey
- 16 OctRegarding My New Book! by azure warrior
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I write poetry/paint play guitar/flagolet; harmonica/musical instruments; etc. I knit/embroider/crochet/darn I'll throw in a yarn for..."Rea
"I am a small town guy who has been in the same place his entire life. I can't wait to get out into the world and see everything. On the poetry end of things..."GrantBrenton
"I'm relatively new to poetry writing....I've had some fantastic support from a wonderfully supportive friend who's taught me a lot. I'm hoping he may read..."Fondantfancy