If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 29 JulBlindsided by alisajs
- 29 JulGeyser by Mental Journey
- 27 JulGaily The Troubadour.. by Pierre
- 26 JulAngel / Demon by Absinthe Friend
- 25 JulThey know not by Maha Hameed
- 23 JulWistful by alisajs
- 23 JulL’enfant indelicat by Absinthe Friend
- 21 JulWoman So Rare by M. Gregory Holmes
- 21 JulThe Fool by M. Gregory Holmes
- 18 JulWhy are we here? by Absinthe Friend
- 30 AprPerception of alone by Mental Journey
- 14 MarGreetings From Montana by TimTim
- 21 JanWhen a boy want to write by zoulinxi
- 18 DecBest Wishes for the Holidays by Dawn
- 14 DecIs poetry dying? by Absinthe Friend
- 9 DecDelete account by jambneet
- 8 DecAnyone out there? by jambneet
- 5 DecThe Spoken Word? by Robin
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Biography of Raj Kumar Mukherjee Born in a mediocre family with repute, I continued my study in Commerce.Professionally a Banker with M.COM, C.A.I.I.B..."Rajkumar
"Temptation is illusion. But the time for trickery is past. In this game, we show ourselves as we really are. The beauty of suffering. It's all a puzzle..."abstrectchrist
"Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art— Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night And watching, with eternal lids apart, ..."seuratski