If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 30 Augermine and the fay traded... by BPF
- 26 AugSettling by menoh
- 25 AugPieces by CJ2
- 24 AugReign of terror by Ramvinojen Narayana Perumal
- 23 AugYou and I, remember? by momo mario
- 18 AugRetribution by menoh
- 16 Augermine the earwig is... by BPF
- 15 AugMillington Wood by BPF
- 15 AugDancing on Teg's Nose by BPF
- 23 Augleave by hearmyverse
- 28 MayReturning Poet by Laurie_B
- 18 MayRatings by Xia Qureshi
- 16 MayApplause by Ahsan
- 8 Maynew here by Jerime Austin
- 26 MarOpen Mic by Robin
- 20 MarExistentialism...what... by Lorraine James
- 20 MarThe "credits" thing... by Lorraine James
- 19 MarDelete old account by JamaicanQueen
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"New Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Retired Navigator, History teacher and Wrangler plant manager. Began trying to learn to write in '96. Still trying. Poetry..."fdharden
"I am a small town guy who has been in the same place his entire life. I can't wait to get out into the world and see everything. On the poetry end of things..."GrantBrenton
"Biography of Raj Kumar Mukherjee Born in a mediocre family with repute, I continued my study in Commerce.Professionally a Banker with M.COM, C.A.I.I.B..."Rajkumar