If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 22 MarSwords by Thabaknee
- 22 MarFix me by Thabaknee
- 20 MarWindows Painted Closed by Charlotte Fitzgerald
- 17 MarTornado! by azure warrior
- 17 MarThe Voice of Flowers... by azure warrior
- 17 MarLadders in the Sky by BPF
- 15 MarWords by Pierre
- 15 MarThe House of Sand and... by JamesTheStoic28
- 14 MarCupid: The Honey Theif by Spurs
- 8 MarBullying by Jayman
- 1 MarParkland Shooting by Jayman
- 21 FebSeeking some advice from... by azure warrior
- 19 FebHello by juliette01
- 23 JanPoem: You &Me by Anant
- 6 JanMy new poems- style innovations. by azure warrior
- 13 DecWinter at Home by Spurs
- 17 NovThe Quality of Work and... by Mental Journey
- 16 OctRegarding My New Book! by azure warrior
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I am a Registered Nurse.. I have loved writing for as far back as I can remember. My first writing was experienced by drawing as a child. In 7th grade..."IlaMae Stucki
"I am a new poet that is looking for some constructive criticism. I don't write traditional love poems and I'm not very good at visual imagery. Some..."LoriNichols
"Hélas, c’est fait, quelle est donc ma consigne? Un mot anglais que je ne comprends pas: Mon père était du pays de la vigne. Mon poste, non, je ne te..."MontrealPoet