If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 23 Aprclay by jwc
- 18 Aprafter the service by Pierre
- 18 AprLeaving home by clawmute
- 17 AprClap Hands for Hornsea by BPF
- 13 AprBridges by Mental Journey
- 11 AprCliffs of Clay by BPF
- 1 AprOn the Death of Petal... by BPF
- 30 Marlas vegas escorts by TAYEB
- 29 MarA Sonnet to the Children... by BPF
- 25 SepDelete Messages? by Rea
- 24 AugGood to be back by tisa
- 5 AugLong four years by ilamae.osborne.stucki
- 18 JulWhy are we here? by Absinthe Friend
- 30 AprPerception of alone by Mental Journey
- 14 MarGreetings From Montana by TimTim
- 21 JanWhen a boy want to write by zoulinxi
- 18 DecBest Wishes for the Holidays by Dawn
- 14 DecIs poetry dying? by Absinthe Friend
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I write poetry/paint play guitar/flagolet; harmonica/musical instruments; etc. I knit/embroider/crochet/darn I'll throw in a yarn for..."Rea
"I am a Registered Nurse.. I have loved writing for as far back as I can remember. My first writing was experienced by drawing as a child. In 7th grade..."IlaMae Stucki
"I have been writing poetry since my late teens. My usual topics are: society and politics, introspection, spirituality, nature and relationships. I have..."azure warrior