If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 31 MarSwallows fly... by Pierre
- 31 Mardiamonds by incantation
- 30 MarA Force to be reckoned... by Maha Hameed
- 30 Marrebirth by incantation
- 27 Maralone. by Yessirmaam
- 25 MarBrown Sky by Siddall
- 24 MarBetrayal by alisajs
- 22 MarEternity by Deckard
- 21 MarThe gardens of Magnolia by incantation
- 11 MarMbali by Mbali Mtetwa
- 19 FebWhat happened to the... by jey_d_poet
- 12 FebWelcome to the Madinah... by amanimediu
- 12 Feb Al-Madinah International... by amanimediu
- 12 FebAl madinah international... by amanimediu
- 17 JanGive Poetic News to Get... by mvvenkataraman
- 26 DecAbuse from BarryC by JGH
- 22 DecMerry Xmas by JGH
- 12 DecIts too quiet over here by miraj
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"artivist = indigene kreol maroon wisdom & knowledge practitioner, story teller, spoken word artist, poet, investigative journalist & healer..."iamekho
"Hélas, c’est fait, quelle est donc ma consigne? Un mot anglais que je ne comprends pas: Mon père était du pays de la vigne. Mon poste, non, je ne te..."MontrealPoet
"I write poetry/paint play guitar/flagolet; harmonica/musical instruments; etc. I knit/embroider/crochet/darn I'll throw in a yarn for..."Rea