If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 30 JulMasterly Mislead by full moon madness
- 30 JulAnd the Answer is... by alisajs
- 28 JulA Sonnet for Rod (Revised) by BPF
- 28 JulFriends or Just Cars by rray.11
- 27 JulCrest of the Sun by Deckard
- 27 Julchangeling by incantation
- 26 JulA Garden Escape by Wilson
- 25 JulAddressing her is what... by jey_d_poet
- 25 JulPride & Prejudice by miraj
- 24 Julunable to read by levandia
- 23 JunCheck it out by Ramvinojen Narayana Perumal
- 13 JunPlagiarism by cricketjeff
- 12 Jungotten the impression... by davidplo
- 2 Junwhen my ink ran out by Moiyie
- 28 MayMy Goodness...what's... by Deckard
- 11 MarMbali by Mbali Mtetwa
- 19 FebWhat happened to the... by jey_d_poet
- 12 FebWelcome to the Madinah... by amanimediu
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Well, what can I say...By day I'm a Body Modification Artist, helping people be comfortable in their own skins and helping them do it in a creative way. I..."SICKNESS
"New Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Retired Navigator, History teacher and Wrangler plant manager. Began trying to learn to write in '96. Still trying. Poetry..."fdharden
"artivist = indigene kreol maroon wisdom & knowledge practitioner, story teller, spoken word artist, poet, investigative journalist & healer..."iamekho