If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 23 AprCoffin of Misery by Jeffrey Irabor Richards
- 23 AprStretching Time by Ramvinojen Narayana Perumal
- 22 AprJanuary Jones by alisajs
- 18 AprThe Merry-Go-Round of... by Survivor48
- 17 AprUnder the Market Cross... by BPF
- 16 AprTHE METAL MONSTOR by R.NAVEEN
- 16 Aprsad cliches by Deckard
- 15 AprBitter Love by JamaicanQueen
- 14 AprMy smile is stuck with... by Ramvinojen Narayana Perumal
- 26 MarOpen Mic by Robin
- 20 MarExistentialism...what... by Lorraine James
- 20 MarThe "credits" thing... by Lorraine James
- 19 MarDelete old account by JamaicanQueen
- 17 Mar"Reply" option to comments by Ramvinojen Narayana Perumal
- 16 MarEnsuing Spring Festival/St... by Rajkumar
- 5 MarDelete Account Option/Contact by Chris
- 5 MarRegarding Credits by Chris
- 27 FebHow do you do a poetry... by Wordplaya
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I am a small town guy who has been in the same place his entire life. I can't wait to get out into the world and see everything. On the poetry end of things..."GrantBrenton
"Send me a message and ask me for my msn or yahoo if you wanna get to know Delightful Dreams and Nervous Nightmares"vampigur
"I have been writing poetry since my late teens. My usual topics are: society and politics, introspection, spirituality, nature and relationships. I have..."azure warrior