If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 12 DecThe Hard Truth by Mental Journey
- 12 DecHer by JamesTheStoic28
- 9 DecHeroes of the Bedfordshire by Deckard
- 8 DecBeneath this haunted... by menoh
- 7 Decthe 7th bridge by Deckard
- 7 DecRainy Days by Lanie Wentzel
- 7 DecA Christmas Wassail for... by BPF
- 7 Decin memoriam by Pierre
- 6 DecPathways by alisajs
- 17 NovThe Quality of Work and... by Mental Journey
- 16 OctRegarding My New Book! by azure warrior
- 28 SepChange Picture by JamaicanQueen
- 2 SepHello, by Marimuthu
- 7 JulHello everyone- I'm Back! by azure warrior
- 3 JulHow to Repair the Overhead... by ice02
- 3 JulGrowth Story Remains... by ice02
- 3 JulAt What Age Should a... by ice01
- 15 JunDo people just not care? by menoh
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Temptation is illusion. But the time for trickery is past. In this game, we show ourselves as we really are. The beauty of suffering. It's all a puzzle..."abstrectchrist
"Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art— Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night And watching, with eternal lids apart, ..."seuratski
"artivist = indigene kreol maroon wisdom & knowledge practitioner, story teller, spoken word artist, poet, investigative journalist & healer..."//Kabbo Ferdinand