If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 21 OctDarkest days by JamaicanQueen
- 20 Octaddicted to the word by Deckard
- 20 Octbird by incantation
- 18 OctAfter All by alisajs
- 17 OctSpirit for causes by Absinthe Friend
- 15 OctRain by CJLsky
- 15 OctGive love a chance by JamaicanQueen
- 13 Octlast lover by Deckard
- 12 Octnot alone by Deckard
- 25 SepDelete Messages? by Rea
- 24 AugMessage in a bottle. by Pierre
- 24 AugGood to be back by tisa
- 5 AugLong four years by ilamae.osborne.stucki
- 18 JulWhy are we here? by Absinthe Friend
- 30 AprPerception of alone by Mental Journey
- 14 MarGreetings From Montana by TimTim
- 21 JanWhen a boy want to write by zoulinxi
- 18 DecBest Wishes for the Holidays by Dawn
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at..."gene16180
"I write poetry/paint play guitar/flagolet; harmonica/musical instruments; etc. I knit/embroider/crochet/darn I'll throw in a yarn for..."Rea
"I am the voice that cannot be silenced. The face that cannot be forgotten. It is through my words that i find life, growth and freedom. Human, Woman..."mahogany