If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 18 AugRetribution by menoh
- 16 Augermine the earwig is... by BPF
- 15 AugMillington Wood by BPF
- 15 AugDancing on Teg's Nose by BPF
- 15 Aug"Empty Hills" by CJLsky
- 14 AugRobin by Deckard
- 12 AugThe needle by steven.l'ecuyer
- 4 AugThe Plaza by menoh
- 31 JulA House on a Hill by J. Maw
- 28 MayReturning Poet by Laurie_B
- 18 MayRatings by Xia Qureshi
- 16 MayApplause by Ahsan
- 8 Maynew here by Jerime Austin
- 26 MarOpen Mic by Robin
- 20 MarExistentialism...what... by Lorraine James
- 20 MarThe "credits" thing... by Lorraine James
- 19 MarDelete old account by JamaicanQueen
- 17 Mar"Reply" option to comments by Ramvinojen Narayana Perumal
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I have been writing poetry since my late teens. My usual topics are: society and politics, introspection, spirituality, nature and relationships. I have..."azure warrior
"Well, what can I say...By day I'm a Body Modification Artist, helping people be comfortable in their own skins and helping them do it in a creative way. I..."SICKNESS
"I'm relatively new to poetry writing....I've had some fantastic support from a wonderfully supportive friend who's taught me a lot. I'm hoping he may read..."Fondantfancy