If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 27 JulCensorship of erotica by Davina Spriggs
- 27 JulMonsoon Season by Davina Spriggs
- 27 JulThe Buddha by Davina Spriggs
- 25 JulThe Secret Side of Your... by Stephen Raymond
- 25 JulOur Kingdom Inside a... by Stephen Raymond
- 25 JulTell me, why do we? by menoh
- 21 JulOsmosis by Gaz
- 19 JulA Vacation in Lethargy by abstrectchrist
- 19 JulR’lyeh’s Curse by abstrectchrist
- 28 MayReturning Poet by Laurie_B
- 18 MayRatings by Xia Qureshi
- 16 MayApplause by Ahsan
- 8 Maynew here by Jerime Austin
- 26 MarOpen Mic by Robin
- 20 MarExistentialism...what... by Lorraine James
- 20 MarThe "credits" thing... by Lorraine James
- 19 MarDelete old account by JamaicanQueen
- 17 Mar"Reply" option to comments by Ramvinojen Narayana Perumal
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I enjoy writing and since rediscovering the power of poetry, it has brought me much joy! My favorite poet is Richard Brautigan, and I am a big fan..."Wordplaya
"I am the voice that cannot be silenced. The face that cannot be forgotten. It is through my words that i find life, growth and freedom. Human, Woman..."mahogany
"I am a small town guy who has been in the same place his entire life. I can't wait to get out into the world and see everything. On the poetry end of things..."GrantBrenton