If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 23 JanYou & Me by Anant
- 23 Janforest of dreams by Deckard
- 22 JanSonnet for Sheila by TobyHardwick
- 22 Janmountain leopard by incantation
- 19 JanShadows by Thabaknee
- 19 JanWindy City Run by JamesTheStoic28
- 17 JanThere's Rarely Such Thing... by Oborick Patmanu
- 17 JanDream Land by alisajs
- 17 Jan13 Words to be Whispered... by seuratski
- 23 JanPoem: You &Me by Anant
- 6 JanMy new poems- style innovations. by azure warrior
- 13 DecWinter at Home by Spurs
- 17 NovThe Quality of Work and... by Mental Journey
- 16 OctRegarding My New Book! by azure warrior
- 28 SepChange Picture by JamaicanQueen
- 2 SepHello, by Marimuthu
- 7 JulHello everyone- I'm Back! by azure warrior
- 3 JulHow to Repair the Overhead... by ice02
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I am a small town guy who has been in the same place his entire life. I can't wait to get out into the world and see everything. On the poetry end of things..."GrantBrenton
"I enjoy writing and since rediscovering the power of poetry, it has brought me much joy! My favorite poet is Richard Brautigan, and I am a big fan..."Wordplaya
"I am a Registered Nurse.. I have loved writing for as far back as I can remember. My first writing was experienced by drawing as a child. In 7th grade..."IlaMae Stucki