If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 2 JulThe Morning Sun on Midsummer’s... by BPF
- 25 JunBeyond This Final Breath by Deckard
- 24 JunThe Phrenic Nerves by Wilson
- 24 JunOpen Road by jeffclark17
- 24 JunReunion by Jecca10
- 22 JunUntitled #1 by Wyatt
- 22 JunFly by jeffclark17
- 22 JunRolling Snake Eyes by alisajs
- 22 JunNo Particular Address by Deckard
- 23 JunCheck it out by Ramvinojen Narayana Perumal
- 13 JunPlagiarism by cricketjeff
- 12 Jungotten the impression... by davidplo
- 2 Junwhen my ink ran out by Moiyie
- 28 MayMy Goodness...what's... by Deckard
- 11 MarMbali by Mbali Mtetwa
- 19 FebWhat happened to the... by jey_d_poet
- 12 FebWelcome to the Madinah... by amanimediu
- 12 Feb Al-Madinah International... by amanimediu
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Im a mechanic, playing guitar is usually my emotional outlet. I LOVE music. Sometimes or alot of times I feel like Im overflowing and I have the need to..."Blank
"Biography of Raj Kumar Mukherjee Born in a mediocre family with repute, I continued my study in Commerce.Professionally a Banker with M.COM, C.A.I.I.B..."Rajkumar
"I'm relatively new to poetry writing....I've had some fantastic support from a wonderfully supportive friend who's taught me a lot. I'm hoping he may read..."Fondantfancy