If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 24 AprReckless by alisajs
- 23 AprCoffin of Misery by Jeffrey Irabor Richards
- 23 AprStretching Time by Ramvinojen Narayana Perumal
- 22 AprJanuary Jones by alisajs
- 18 AprThe Merry-Go-Round of... by Survivor48
- 17 AprUnder the Market Cross... by BPF
- 16 AprTHE METAL MONSTOR by R.NAVEEN
- 16 Aprsad cliches by Deckard
- 15 AprBitter Love by JamaicanQueen
- 26 MarOpen Mic by Robin
- 20 MarExistentialism...what... by Lorraine James
- 20 MarThe "credits" thing... by Lorraine James
- 19 MarDelete old account by JamaicanQueen
- 17 Mar"Reply" option to comments by Ramvinojen Narayana Perumal
- 16 MarEnsuing Spring Festival/St... by Rajkumar
- 5 MarDelete Account Option/Contact by Chris
- 5 MarRegarding Credits by Chris
- 27 FebHow do you do a poetry... by Wordplaya
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I write poetry/paint play guitar/flagolet; harmonica/musical instruments; etc. I knit/embroider/crochet/darn I'll throw in a yarn for..."Rea
"I have been writing poetry since my late teens. My usual topics are: society and politics, introspection, spirituality, nature and relationships. I have..."azure warrior
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at..."gene16180