If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 30 NovMirror Reflected in Mirror... by BPF
- 30 NovRhythm of my heart by JamaicanQueen
- 29 NovTwilight by zazoo
- 29 Novthe last cycle by zazoo
- 29 NovBorn To Fly by Mental Journey
- 28 Novundying by Deckard
- 24 NovShadows and shepherds by menoh
- 24 NovChildhoods End by Pierre
- 23 Nov20 years by morne 1213
- 18 NovPoetry over Prose by seuratski
- 24 OctGetting To Know You by seuratski
- 8 OctBetter Critiques by menoh
- 4 OctTo Be Better? by Mental Journey
- 29 SepInternational by Gabrielle Nakota Bailey
- 24 SepRepeating comments by Gabrielle Nakota Bailey
- 9 SepThe Moon by miraj
- 14 AugMembers by seuratski
- 24 Julunable to read by levandia
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I have been writing poetry since my late teens. My usual topics are: society and politics, introspection, spirituality, nature and relationships. I have..."azure warrior
"Im a mechanic, playing guitar is usually my emotional outlet. I LOVE music. Sometimes or alot of times I feel like Im overflowing and I have the need to..."Blank
"I write poetry/paint play guitar/flagolet; harmonica/musical instruments; etc. I knit/embroider/crochet/darn I'll throw in a yarn for..."Rea