If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 2 JunWE ALL HAVE A STORY by Moiyie
- 1 JunSOLO OF THE WINTER NIGHT by roman pines
- 1 JunLOVE, ALMIGHTY by roman pines
- 1 JunCYGNUS THE SWAN by roman pines
- 1 JunWill we? by alisajs
- 1 JunThe land God gave me by menoh
- 30 MayAutumn Rendezvous by Thomas Norman
- 29 MayThe beauty of misery by menoh
- 22 MayThoughts by alisajs
- 2 Junwhen my ink ran out by Moiyie
- 28 MayMy Goodness...what's... by Deckard
- 11 MarMbali by Mbali Mtetwa
- 19 FebWhat happened to the... by jey_d_poet
- 12 FebWelcome to the Madinah... by amanimediu
- 12 Feb Al-Madinah International... by amanimediu
- 12 FebAl madinah international... by amanimediu
- 17 JanGive Poetic News to Get... by mvvenkataraman
- 26 DecAbuse from BarryC by JGH
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"New Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Retired Navigator, History teacher and Wrangler plant manager. Began trying to learn to write in '96. Still trying. Poetry..."fdharden
"I have been writing poetry since my late teens. My usual topics are: society and politics, introspection, spirituality, nature and relationships. I have..."azure warrior
"I am the voice that cannot be silenced. The face that cannot be forgotten. It is through my words that i find life, growth and freedom. Human, Woman..."mahogany