If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 25 MarI Must Ask the Vicar... by BPF
- 24 MarThinking aloud.. by Pierre
- 23 Marfuneral by Deckard
- 22 Marchalk streams by incantation
- 21 MarCome back to me by JamaicanQueen
- 20 MarColor Diversity by Mental Journey
- 18 MarLet's Shake it Up! by Moonwind
- 13 MarBlue Grey Black by menoh
- 10 MarUndying love by JamaicanQueen
- 25 SepDelete Messages? by Rea
- 24 AugMessage in a bottle. by Pierre
- 24 AugGood to be back by tisa
- 5 AugLong four years by ilamae.osborne.stucki
- 18 JulWhy are we here? by Absinthe Friend
- 30 AprPerception of alone by Mental Journey
- 14 MarGreetings From Montana by TimTim
- 21 JanWhen a boy want to write by zoulinxi
- 18 DecBest Wishes for the Holidays by Dawn
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I have been writing poetry since my late teens. My usual topics are: society and politics, introspection, spirituality, nature and relationships. I have..."azure warrior
"I enjoy writing and since rediscovering the power of poetry, it has brought me much joy! My favorite poet is Richard Brautigan, and I am a big fan..."Wordplaya
"Temptation is illusion. But the time for trickery is past. In this game, we show ourselves as we really are. The beauty of suffering. It's all a puzzle..."abstrectchrist