If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 16 OctSave my Soul by Absinthe Friend
- 15 Octnougat from Montelimar by Pierre
- 13 Octdepression by beaniebop91
- 10 OctChildhood nightmare by Thabaknee
- 10 OctScattered by alisajs
- 8 OctFading away by DanCity
- 7 OctThe Walking Dead by Thabaknee
- 6 OctGarden Surprise by BPF
- 5 OctDepression by Caitlin Marks
- 16 OctRegarding My New Book! by azure warrior
- 28 SepChange Picture by JamaicanQueen
- 2 SepHello, by Marimuthu
- 7 JulHello everyone- I'm Back! by azure warrior
- 3 JulHow to Repair the Overhead... by ice02
- 3 JulGrowth Story Remains... by ice02
- 3 JulAt What Age Should a... by ice01
- 15 JunDo people just not care? by menoh
- 25 SepDelete Messages? by Rea
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I'm relatively new to poetry writing....I've had some fantastic support from a wonderfully supportive friend who's taught me a lot. I'm hoping he may read..."Fondantfancy
"Temptation is illusion. But the time for trickery is past. In this game, we show ourselves as we really are. The beauty of suffering. It's all a puzzle..."abstrectchrist
"Im a mechanic, playing guitar is usually my emotional outlet. I LOVE music. Sometimes or alot of times I feel like Im overflowing and I have the need to..."Blank