If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 11 DecGrand by toji1970
- 11 DecDescent by menoh
- 10 DecI'm a ghost in this house by known20113
- 9 Decdreaming eyes of driftwood by Fireflyx
- 9 DecBella by toji1970
- 9 DecEaldor of the Saxons by Franc
- 8 DecFain by Franc
- 7 DecGrey by toji1970
- 7 DecSaga of the Seidhr by Franc
- 9 DecRating by toji1970
- 2 DecPoetry Challenge - If... by High Calibre Poetry
- 27 NovEditing by menoh
- 24 NovPoetry Challenge - First... by High Calibre Poetry
- 14 NovNightshift! by jo griffiths
- 13 NovTrouble Submitting by Deckard
- 10 NovPoetry Challenge - Hidden... by High Calibre Poetry
- 7 Novthou great deceiver! by jo griffiths
- 6 NovWelcome Back Everyone by Dawn
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I am the voice that cannot be silenced. The face that cannot be forgotten. It is through my words that i find life, growth and freedom. Human, Woman..."mahogany
"Send me a message and ask me for my msn or yahoo if you wanna get to know Delightful Dreams and Nervous Nightmares"vampigur
"I enjoy writing and since rediscovering the power of poetry, it has brought me much joy! My favorite poet is Richard Brautigan, and I am a big fan..."Wordplaya