If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 16 SepThe Fire Died by sarah.thornton
- 15 SepThese Outer Banks by Deckard
- 15 SepWhat do you like about... by JamaicanQueen
- 15 SepUntitled by claire.190
- 13 SepI Call Her "Mother" by Yusita
- 11 SepWe brought back the rain by skating_on_ink
- 10 SepWhat Lies Within by Jalexandra
- 9 SepOblivion by Maha Hameed
- 9 SepThe Rider on a White... by BPF
- 16 SepReality by sarah.thornton
- 23 Augleave by hearmyverse
- 28 MayReturning Poet by Laurie_B
- 18 MayRatings by Xia Qureshi
- 16 MayApplause by Ahsan
- 8 Maynew here by Jerime Austin
- 26 MarOpen Mic by Robin
- 20 MarExistentialism...what... by Lorraine James
- 20 MarThe "credits" thing... by Lorraine James
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I write poetry/paint play guitar/flagolet; harmonica/musical instruments; etc. I knit/embroider/crochet/darn I'll throw in a yarn for..."Rea
"I am a Registered Nurse.. I have loved writing for as far back as I can remember. My first writing was experienced by drawing as a child. In 7th grade..."IlaMae Stucki
"Send me a message and ask me for my msn or yahoo if you wanna get to know Delightful Dreams and Nervous Nightmares"vampigur