If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 22 AprThe Dawn by Adam Spurs
- 22 Aprprogress by Pierre
- 21 AprInto a Dream by Adam Spurs
- 19 Aprwill you love me when... by Deckard
- 17 Apr"So!" by Pierre
- 15 AprThe Quiet Gone by Adam Spurs
- 15 AprThe night of the full... by Thabaknee
- 14 Apr1950's Cubanesque by azure warrior
- 14 AprDesert by azure warrior
- 4 Apr'Madness: a form of love'... by PillPuppetPoet
- 3 AprFalling rocket by Helioflat
- 30 MarPoe m: Orbs around my... by Helioflat
- 8 MarBullying by Jayman
- 1 MarParkland Shooting by Jayman
- 21 FebSeeking some advice from... by azure warrior
- 19 FebHello by juliette01
- 23 JanPoem: You &Me by Anant
- 6 JanMy new poems- style innovations. by azure warrior
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I am a Registered Nurse.. I have loved writing for as far back as I can remember. My first writing was experienced by drawing as a child. In 7th grade..."IlaMae Stucki
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at..."gene16180
"I write poetry/paint play guitar/flagolet; harmonica/musical instruments; etc. I knit/embroider/crochet/darn I'll throw in a yarn for..."Rea