If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 19 FebHome by azure warrior
- 19 FebNever Mundane, Always... by azure warrior
- 18 FebIs it Me by juliette01
- 18 FebAll Eternity by juliette01
- 18 FebThe Beautiful Poet by juliette01
- 18 FebI can't say... by Thabaknee
- 17 FebObserving the universe... by Attariani
- 16 FebMemoriam by JamesTheStoic28
- 16 FebMy World by alisajs
- 21 FebSeeking some advice from... by azure warrior
- 19 FebHello by juliette01
- 23 JanPoem: You &Me by Anant
- 6 JanMy new poems- style innovations. by azure warrior
- 13 DecWinter at Home by Spurs
- 17 NovThe Quality of Work and... by Mental Journey
- 16 OctRegarding My New Book! by azure warrior
- 28 SepChange Picture by JamaicanQueen
- 2 SepHello, by Marimuthu
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Biography of Raj Kumar Mukherjee Born in a mediocre family with repute, I continued my study in Commerce.Professionally a Banker with M.COM, C.A.I.I.B..."Rajkumar
"Hélas, c’est fait, quelle est donc ma consigne? Un mot anglais que je ne comprends pas: Mon père était du pays de la vigne. Mon poste, non, je ne te..."MontrealPoet
"I write poetry/paint play guitar/flagolet; harmonica/musical instruments; etc. I knit/embroider/crochet/darn I'll throw in a yarn for..."Rea