If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 7 MarThe Outskirts by Jaybird
- 6 MarI See You by patty laux
- 6 MarCOVID-19 by James Gordon
- 6 Maran urgent poem by edwin toninho
- 5 MarIndominus Hierarchia by CuldeSac
- 5 MarWordplay by Jaybird
- 4 MarThe Picture by James Gordon
- 4 MarVeins in my leaves by TRBL
- 4 MarThanks Mr. Berry by Dawn
- 19 FebTrying Out Video Creation by undawnted
- 14 FebIs it a poem? by Jaybird
- 29 JanMy new write by reefaman
- 28 JanQuestion by Mark T
- 28 JanCocaQQ by sevdahadid
- 26 JanHello by Mark T
- 13 JanTips to Securing a Vietnam... by sumaiya Islam
- 10 JanNew guy here by MickFromYandoit
- 9 JanA new poem by reefaman
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I have been writing poetry since my late teens. My usual topics are: society and politics, introspection, spirituality, nature and relationships. I have..."azure warrior
"I began writing poetry when I was a teenager and it truly saved me from a destructive path. 'Time Heals' will be on my grave stone'. I have 3 incredible..."Deckard
"Send me a message and ask me for my msn or yahoo if you wanna get to know Delightful Dreams and Nervous Nightmares"vampigur