If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 19 Sepa long ago dream by Deckard
- 8 SepAnimal welfare... by Absinthe Friend
- 7 SepOur God by Michael2002
- 1 SepThe Morning of A Burial by sunflowerpoetry
- 30 AugTwice the Fool by Michael2002
- 26 AugWaterman by azure warrior
- 21 AugNo Solace (Where Green... by Surue
- 19 AugTorch Singer... by azure warrior
- 19 Aug(V)isceral by JamesTheStoic28
- 29 JulInviting All to join... by azure warrior
- 22 JulSatanic Areola is alive... by CuldeSac
- 28 JunScamming by Mental Journey
- 4 JunNew comer by Sarah browne
- 5 MayMy new fantasy fiction... by Poet_Scott
- 18 AprThe wait by kp
- 8 AprOpinions on Instagram... by azure warrior
- 8 AprJust Asking by azure warrior
- 5 AprThe light by Nyuze
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Im a mechanic, playing guitar is usually my emotional outlet. I LOVE music. Sometimes or alot of times I feel like Im overflowing and I have the need to..."Blank
"I enjoy writing and since rediscovering the power of poetry, it has brought me much joy! My favorite poet is Richard Brautigan, and I am a big fan..."Wordplaya
"Send me a message and ask me for my msn or yahoo if you wanna get to know Delightful Dreams and Nervous Nightmares"vampigur