If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 27 NovChildren of Spring by ElleryHolmes
- 27 NovThe Lady of the Lake by ElleryHolmes
- 27 NovThe Keeper by ElleryHolmes
- 25 NovGone by Eon
- 25 Novforgiveness by Eon
- 25 NovForgotten by Adrienne1
- 24 NovMy Story by Eon
- 24 NovMental health by Simon Crocombe
- 24 Novlast good bye by rkisok
- 27 NovPicture by ElleryHolmes
- 24 NovHello by Simon Crocombe
- 23 NovHelp by Cyndimoonbeam
- 22 OctHello all, new member... by Smotzer
- 31 AugHi everyone by reefaman
- 8 AugHalloween by undawnted
- 4 AugYou are beautiful by Priyadarshan
- 26 JulPicture not uploading by Jamaican Princess
- 6 JulCheers for now! by CuldeSac
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I am a Registered Nurse.. I have loved writing for as far back as I can remember. My first writing was experienced by drawing as a child. In 7th grade..."IlaMae Stucki
"I am a new poet that is looking for some constructive criticism. I don't write traditional love poems and I'm not very good at visual imagery. Some..."LoriNichols