If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 20 AugLoose Ends by alisajs
- 19 AugGabriel's Rebuke by Adam Spurs
- 18 AugUncanny Footfall by Adam Spurs
- 17 AugI Sit and Ponder the... by BPF
- 16 AugAll on a Quiet Summer's... by BPF
- 16 AugThe Poetry of Earth is... by miraj
- 15 AugYou by snowagainstred
- 14 AugMy wish by Author Henderson
- 11 AugSeptember calls by Salixwrites
- 5 AugAs bad as it gets by miraj
- 21 MayPolitically Correct Freak by randyjohnson
- 4 Apr'Madness: a form of love'... by PillPuppetPoet
- 3 AprFalling rocket by Helioflat
- 30 MarPoe m: Orbs around my... by Helioflat
- 8 MarBullying by Jayman
- 1 MarParkland Shooting by Jayman
- 21 FebSeeking some advice from... by azure warrior
- 19 FebHello by juliette01
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I began writing poetry when I was a teenager and it truly saved me from a destructive path. 'Time Heals' will be on my tombstone'. I have 3 incredible..."Deckard
"Im a mechanic, playing guitar is usually my emotional outlet. I LOVE music. Sometimes or alot of times I feel like Im overflowing and I have the need to..."Blank
"Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art— Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night And watching, with eternal lids apart, ..."seuratski