If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 16 Julgoing to sue poetry if... by lategate
- 15 Julmartin owing is to yog... by lategate
- 15 Julthe power of poetry by lategate
- 14 Jula whisper by Deckard
- 14 Julsting by Deckard
- 14 Julbbc need a bit of maureen... by lategate
- 13 Julbaking cannabis by lategate
- 13 JulG is back ali by lategate
- 13 Jullove poetry for old bill... by lategate
- 21 MayPolitically Correct Freak by randyjohnson
- 4 Apr'Madness: a form of love'... by PillPuppetPoet
- 3 AprFalling rocket by Helioflat
- 30 MarPoe m: Orbs around my... by Helioflat
- 8 MarBullying by Jayman
- 1 MarParkland Shooting by Jayman
- 21 FebSeeking some advice from... by azure warrior
- 19 FebHello by juliette01
- 23 JanPoem: You &Me by Anant
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I enjoy writing and since rediscovering the power of poetry, it has brought me much joy! My favorite poet is Richard Brautigan, and I am a big fan..."Wordplaya
"New Email: [email protected] Retired Navigator, History teacher and Wrangler plant manager. Began trying to learn to write in '96. Still trying. Poetry..."fdharden
"Biography of Raj Kumar Mukherjee Born in a mediocre family with repute, I continued my study in Commerce.Professionally a Banker with M.COM, C.A.I.I.B..."Rajkumar