If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 18 JulA toad swallowed a mouse by Thabaknee
- 18 JulTHE SNOW FALLS ON EARTH by roman pines
- 16 JulPleiades by miraj
- 15 JulStefi August by miraj
- 14 JulEscape by Petsche
- 14 JulReturn by miraj
- 11 JulThe Candle Pool by BPF
- 11 Julscales by incantation
- 11 JulDysfunctional Family by Bellamy Chandler
- 28 JunScamming by Mental Journey
- 4 JunNew comer by Sarah browne
- 5 MayMy new fantasy fiction... by Poet_Scott
- 18 AprThe wait by kp
- 8 AprOpinions on Instagram... by azure warrior
- 8 AprJust Asking by azure warrior
- 5 AprThe light by Nyuze
- 20 FebBlack Light by Dante Black Light
- 20 FebPraying like Angel of... by Dante Black Light
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"artivist = indigene kreol maroon wisdom & knowledge practitioner, story teller, spoken word artist, poet, investigative journalist & healer..."//Kabbo Ferdinand
"I am a Registered Nurse.. I have loved writing for as far back as I can remember. My first writing was experienced by drawing as a child. In 7th grade..."IlaMae Stucki
"Well, what can I say...By day I'm a Body Modification Artist, helping people be comfortable in their own skins and helping them do it in a creative way. I..."SICKNESS