If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 26 Maygive to hampstead beggars... by lategate
- 25 Mayhighgate sheldon avenue... by lategate
- 25 Mayshawshakpoetry support by lategate
- 24 Mayfussy eating by lategate
- 24 MayStranded by alisajs
- 24 MayMystical Incantations by alisajs
- 22 MayTide by Mental Journey
- 19 MayLife of the party monster by Les picturesque
- 17 MayPicking by Thabaknee
- 21 MayPolitically Correct Freak by randyjohnson
- 4 Apr'Madness: a form of love'... by PillPuppetPoet
- 3 AprFalling rocket by Helioflat
- 30 MarPoe m: Orbs around my... by Helioflat
- 8 MarBullying by Jayman
- 1 MarParkland Shooting by Jayman
- 21 FebSeeking some advice from... by azure warrior
- 19 FebHello by juliette01
- 23 JanPoem: You &Me by Anant
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Well, what can I say...By day I'm a Body Modification Artist, helping people be comfortable in their own skins and helping them do it in a creative way. I..."SICKNESS
"artivist = indigene kreol maroon wisdom & knowledge practitioner, story teller, spoken word artist, poet, investigative journalist & healer..."//Kabbo Ferdinand
"Biography of Raj Kumar Mukherjee Born in a mediocre family with repute, I continued my study in Commerce.Professionally a Banker with M.COM, C.A.I.I.B..."Rajkumar