If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 16 OctThe Bells Have Ceased by BPF
- 16 OctI Hear the Church Bells... by BPF
- 16 OctOn the Street I Lie by BPF
- 12 Octa plea to ET by Deckard
- 11 OctA Mother’s Life by Brandy Wells
- 10 OctNana's wisdom by Thabaknee
- 3 OctToo Much Haste Creates... by jkuhl_22
- 2 OctConsumer by Surue
- 19 Sepa long ago dream by Deckard
- 29 JulInviting All to join... by azure warrior
- 22 JulSatanic Areola is alive... by CuldeSac
- 28 JunScamming by Mental Journey
- 4 JunNew comer by Sarah browne
- 5 MayMy new fantasy fiction... by Poet_Scott
- 18 AprThe wait by kp
- 8 AprOpinions on Instagram... by azure warrior
- 8 AprJust Asking by azure warrior
- 5 AprThe light by Nyuze
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Well, what can I say...By day I'm a Body Modification Artist, helping people be comfortable in their own skins and helping them do it in a creative way. I..."SICKNESS
"I have been writing poetry since my late teens. My usual topics are: society and politics, introspection, spirituality, nature and relationships. I have..."azure warrior
"I'm relatively new to poetry writing....I've had some fantastic support from a wonderfully supportive friend who's taught me a lot. I'm hoping he may read..."Fondantfancy