If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 17 Junagainst the Sun by Deckard
- 12 JunOh, Little Greenfly by BPF
- 4 JunHate for Tony Blair by Absinthe Friend
- 4 JunOf love by CuldeSac
- 4 JunIt came at night by Sarah browne
- 1 Junon the outside looking... by Pierre
- 28 Maysearch for the ground by steve_hart
- 27 MayCry my beloved son by Thabaknee
- 26 MayColour by Absinthe Friend
- 4 JunNew comer by Sarah browne
- 5 MayMy new fantasy fiction... by Poet_Scott
- 18 AprThe wait by kp
- 8 AprOpinions on Instagram... by azure warrior
- 8 AprJust Asking by azure warrior
- 5 AprThe light by Nyuze
- 20 FebBlack Light by Dante Black Light
- 20 FebPraying like Angel of... by Dante Black Light
- 5 FebDelete Messages? by Rea
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I am the voice that cannot be silenced. The face that cannot be forgotten. It is through my words that i find life, growth and freedom. Human, Woman..."mahogany
"I write poetry/paint play guitar/flagolet; harmonica/musical instruments; etc. I knit/embroider/crochet/darn I'll throw in a yarn for..."Rea
"artivist = indigene kreol maroon wisdom & knowledge practitioner, story teller, spoken word artist, poet, investigative journalist & healer..."//Kabbo Ferdinand