If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 26 Octto unravel in comfort by CuldeSac
- 24 OctO glyptostroboides by Smotzer
- 22 OctThe Dark by Smotzer
- 21 Octwashed in the wind by CuldeSac
- 20 Oct... by reefaman
- 19 Octforever for something... by CuldeSac
- 16 OctExeunt The Vain Thane... by CuldeSac
- 15 OctThe Collection by undawnted
- 12 OctTruth and Lies by Lourens
- 22 OctHello all, new member... by Smotzer
- 31 AugHi everyone by reefaman
- 8 AugHalloween by undawnted
- 4 AugYou are beautiful by Priyadarshan
- 26 JulPicture not uploading by Jamaican Princess
- 6 JulCheers for now! by CuldeSac
- 5 JulHi, everone by reefaman
- 1 JulBrandon Leake on America's... by azure warrior
- 24 JunMy mental health by reefaman
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Well, what can I say...By day I'm a Body Modification Artist, helping people be comfortable in their own skins and helping them do it in a creative way. I..."SICKNESS
"I am a small town guy who has been in the same place his entire life. I can't wait to get out into the world and see everything. On the poetry end of things..."GrantBrenton
"Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art— Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night And watching, with eternal lids apart, ..."seuratski