If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 21 SepEveryday is yesterday by Patty Laux
- 19 SepThe Chessboard of Life... by azure warrior
- 17 Sep... by reefaman
- 15 Septhe orange in the pretty... by CuldeSac
- 15 SepVisions by Jamaican Princess
- 14 Sepapathetic appreciation... by CuldeSac
- 12 Sep9.12.01 by undawnted
- 10 SepThe Night Shift by T
- 4 Sepsitting in the understanding... by CuldeSac
- 31 AugHi everyone by reefaman
- 8 AugHalloween by undawnted
- 4 AugYou are beautiful by Priyadarshan
- 26 JulPicture not uploading by Jamaican Princess
- 6 JulCheers for now! by CuldeSac
- 5 JulHi, everone by reefaman
- 1 JulBrandon Leake on America's... by azure warrior
- 24 JunMy mental health by reefaman
- 8 JunOur Community by CuldeSac
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Hélas, c’est fait, quelle est donc ma consigne? Un mot anglais que je ne comprends pas: Mon père était du pays de la vigne. Mon poste, non, je ne te..."MontrealPoet
"Temptation is illusion. But the time for trickery is past. In this game, we show ourselves as we really are. The beauty of suffering. It's all a puzzle..."abstrectchrist