If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 21 OctFrozen Chips and Nappies... by BPF
- 21 OctFight for the possessed by menoh
- 16 OctThe Bells Have Ceased by BPF
- 16 OctI Hear the Church Bells... by BPF
- 16 OctOn the Street I Lie by BPF
- 12 Octa plea to ET by Deckard
- 11 OctA Mother’s Life by Brandy Wells
- 10 OctNana's wisdom by Thabaknee
- 3 OctToo Much Haste Creates... by jkuhl_22
- 29 JulInviting All to join... by azure warrior
- 22 JulSatanic Areola is alive... by CuldeSac
- 28 JunScamming by Mental Journey
- 4 JunNew comer by Sarah browne
- 5 MayMy new fantasy fiction... by Poet_Scott
- 18 AprThe wait by kp
- 8 AprOpinions on Instagram... by azure warrior
- 8 AprJust Asking by azure warrior
- 5 AprThe light by Nyuze
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I am the voice that cannot be silenced. The face that cannot be forgotten. It is through my words that i find life, growth and freedom. Human, Woman..."mahogany
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at..."gene16180
"I'm relatively new to poetry writing....I've had some fantastic support from a wonderfully supportive friend who's taught me a lot. I'm hoping he may read..."Fondantfancy