If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 17 JanWithout You by Patty Laux
- 15 Jan0rpheus by Pierre
- 13 JanWritten by William Cronk
- 12 JanNature-Borders by azure warrior
- 12 JanBipolar by azure warrior
- 12 JanPeace Is... by azure warrior
- 12 JanStoned Contemplation by Ringo Lingo
- 11 JanI observe you by Thabaknee
- 10 Janonly for a moment by Deckard
- 31 DecHappy New Year by miraj
- 24 Decprofile picture by Patty Laux
- 21 DecArtists and Poetry in... by Brent Ocean Yan
- 15 SepThanking everyone, jointly by azure warrior
- 30 Augnew here by Patty Laux
- 29 AugBack after many years by William Cronk
- 25 AugRatings by menoh
- 5 AugAs bad as it gets by miraj
- 21 MayPolitically Correct Freak by randyjohnson
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"New Email: [email protected] Retired Navigator, History teacher and Wrangler plant manager. Began trying to learn to write in '96. Still trying. Poetry..."fdharden
"I have been writing poetry since my late teens. My usual topics are: society and politics, introspection, spirituality, nature and relationships. I have..."azure warrior
"I am a Registered Nurse.. I have loved writing for as far back as I can remember. My first writing was experienced by drawing as a child. In 7th grade..."IlaMae Stucki