If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 25 Mayperfect day by CuldeSac
- 25 MayArt is... #2 by azure warrior
- 25 May" Without the Wound..." by azure warrior
- 25 MaySt. Paddy's day Ponderances by azure warrior
- 24 MayHanging Symptoms by Madison M. Taylor
- 24 MayMalleus Maleficarum by Madison M. Taylor
- 24 MayRunning Thoughts by ateana
- 24 MayUnarmed villain by Priyadarshan
- 24 MayBillie, You, and I by azure warrior
- 29 AprAre poems censored or... by Kelly
- 29 AprI just wanted to add... by Kelly
- 19 AprNew. Poem by Cochran
- 26 MarA poet's duty. by Dawn
- 19 MarPrayers by pattylaux
- 16 MarMarch Madness Quarantine... by undawnted
- 11 MarInviting all who are... by azure warrior
- 26 FebBored... sick in bed by undawnted
- 6 FebInviting everyone to... by azure warrior
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I am a new poet that is looking for some constructive criticism. I don't write traditional love poems and I'm not very good at visual imagery. Some..."LoriNichols
"I enjoy writing and since rediscovering the power of poetry, it has brought me much joy! My favorite poet is Richard Brautigan, and I am a big fan..."Wordplaya
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at..."gene16180