If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 6 JulThe Fly by CuldeSac
- 6 JulHope in the Meadows (Amended) by BPF
- 6 JulWhat Now by Mental Journey
- 5 Julwalking music by CuldeSac
- 3 JulThe Calling Of The Unworthy by CuldeSac
- 3 JulIt must be the moon by Jaybird
- 2 Jul Boogeyman by reefaman
- 1 Julprocedure by CuldeSac
- 30 Junwhere and when by CuldeSac
- 4 JunIntroduction by Eren
- 18 MayA profile picture by KatarzynaKoziorowska
- 27 MarDog Lovers Take Notice by Jaybird
- 22 Mar VIVID by reefaman
- 17 MarHappy Celtic Heritage... by undawnted
- 7 MarArsonist Video Presentation by undawnted
- 3 MarIlluminati???? by Eon
- 21 FebAre all these 02/09 postings... by Jaybird
- 9 Feb@( JOIN ILLUMINATI IN... by sazawe
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Hélas, c’est fait, quelle est donc ma consigne? Un mot anglais que je ne comprends pas: Mon père était du pays de la vigne. Mon poste, non, je ne te..."MontrealPoet
"Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art— Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night And watching, with eternal lids apart, ..."seuratski
"Temptation is illusion. But the time for trickery is past. In this game, we show ourselves as we really are. The beauty of suffering. It's all a puzzle..."abstrectchrist