If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 21 AugNo Solace (Where Green... by Surue
- 19 AugTorch Singer... by azure warrior
- 19 Aug(V)isceral by JamesTheStoic28
- 17 AugApocalyptic? by azure warrior
- 12 AugStones by Thabaknee
- 10 Augfootball by Pierre
- 5 AugMineCraft by Mental Journey
- 2 AugAnomaly by Mental Journey
- 2 AugKai's Eyes by Mental Journey
- 29 JulInviting All to join... by azure warrior
- 22 JulSatanic Areola is alive... by CuldeSac
- 28 JunScamming by Mental Journey
- 4 JunNew comer by Sarah browne
- 5 MayMy new fantasy fiction... by Poet_Scott
- 18 AprThe wait by kp
- 8 AprOpinions on Instagram... by azure warrior
- 8 AprJust Asking by azure warrior
- 5 AprThe light by Nyuze
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I am a Registered Nurse.. I have loved writing for as far back as I can remember. My first writing was experienced by drawing as a child. In 7th grade..."IlaMae Stucki
"Temptation is illusion. But the time for trickery is past. In this game, we show ourselves as we really are. The beauty of suffering. It's all a puzzle..."abstrectchrist