If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 16 FebThe Raven by Spurs
- 10 Febbeautiful nightmare by Deckard
- 7 Febing Leaving by ing
- 7 Febthe Spirit in Room 331 by Deckard
- 7 FebI'll probably die by Thabaknee
- 5 FebWishes by Cesar
- 4 FebThe Eyelids of Aves by CuldeSac
- 28 JanHag as godess by azure warrior
- 28 JanJanuary 1 by azure warrior
- 5 FebDelete Messages? by Rea
- 31 DecHappy New Year by miraj
- 24 Decprofile picture by Patty Laux
- 21 DecArtists and Poetry in... by Brent Ocean Yan
- 15 SepThanking everyone, jointly by azure warrior
- 30 Augnew here by Patty Laux
- 29 AugBack after many years by William Cronk
- 25 AugRatings by menoh
- 5 AugAs bad as it gets by miraj
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I am the voice that cannot be silenced. The face that cannot be forgotten. It is through my words that i find life, growth and freedom. Human, Woman..."mahogany
"artivist = indigene kreol maroon wisdom & knowledge practitioner, story teller, spoken word artist, poet, investigative journalist & healer..."//Kabbo Ferdinand