If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 5 Apr... by reefaman
- 4 AprA Lone Kite by VMnM7
- 3 AprPanic - Not So Pandemic... by Muckraker
- 3 Apr... by reefaman
- 1 Aprsilhouettes by Pierre
- 28 MarBohemian, Libertine? by azure warrior
- 28 Mar" Purple Passion" by azure warrior
- 27 MarThe Repugnant Foam by CuldeSac
- 26 MarSixto by Deckard
- 26 MarA poet's duty. by Dawn
- 19 MarPrayers by pattylaux
- 16 MarMarch Madness Quarantine... by undawnted
- 11 MarInviting all who are... by azure warrior
- 26 FebBored... sick in bed by undawnted
- 6 FebInviting everyone to... by azure warrior
- 6 JanFriction by smcglothlin
- 6 JanPoetry by smcglothlin
- 10 DecHi All, Muckraker here! by Muckraker
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I began writing poetry when I was a teenager and it truly saved me from a destructive path. 'Time Heals' will be on my tombstone'. I have 3 incredible..."Deckard
"Biography of Raj Kumar Mukherjee Born in a mediocre family with repute, I continued my study in Commerce.Professionally a Banker with M.COM, C.A.I.I.B..."Rajkumar
"Send me a message and ask me for my msn or yahoo if you wanna get to know Delightful Dreams and Nervous Nightmares"vampigur