If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 20 JunPerfect Imperfection by Dainty
- 17 Junagainst the Sun by Deckard
- 12 JunOh, Little Greenfly by BPF
- 4 JunHate for Tony Blair by Absinthe Friend
- 4 JunOf love by CuldeSac
- 4 JunIt came at night by Sarah browne
- 1 Junon the outside looking... by Pierre
- 28 Maysearch for the ground by steve_hart
- 27 MayCry my beloved son by Thabaknee
- 4 JunNew comer by Sarah browne
- 5 MayMy new fantasy fiction... by Poet_Scott
- 18 AprThe wait by kp
- 8 AprOpinions on Instagram... by azure warrior
- 8 AprJust Asking by azure warrior
- 5 AprThe light by Nyuze
- 20 FebBlack Light by Dante Black Light
- 20 FebPraying like Angel of... by Dante Black Light
- 5 FebDelete Messages? by Rea
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Send me a message and ask me for my msn or yahoo if you wanna get to know Delightful Dreams and Nervous Nightmares"vampigur
"I am a Registered Nurse.. I have loved writing for as far back as I can remember. My first writing was experienced by drawing as a child. In 7th grade..."IlaMae Stucki
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at..."gene16180