If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 1 AugA rejected soldier by Priyadarshan
- 31 Julwhat? by Swordpeace
- 30 JulNote from the knowing by Thabaknee
- 29 Julall the same by Swordpeace
- 29 JulAnimals by Swordpeace
- 28 JulDestination by Jamaican Princess
- 27 Jultrophies.json by Swordpeace
- 27 JulMy love for you by Jamaican Princess
- 27 JulFailure? ... Or not? by azure warrior
- 26 JulPicture not uploading by Jamaican Princess
- 6 JulCheers for now! by CuldeSac
- 5 JulHi, everone by reefaman
- 1 JulBrandon Leake on America's... by azure warrior
- 24 JunMy mental health by reefaman
- 8 JunOur Community by CuldeSac
- 25 MayIntroductions by Sen
- 29 AprAre poems censored or... by Kelly
- 29 AprI just wanted to add... by Kelly
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I write poetry/paint play guitar/flagolet; harmonica/musical instruments; etc. I knit/embroider/crochet/darn I'll throw in a yarn for..."Rea
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at..."gene16180
"Hélas, c’est fait, quelle est donc ma consigne? Un mot anglais que je ne comprends pas: Mon père était du pays de la vigne. Mon poste, non, je ne te..."MontrealPoet