If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 8 Dec... by reefaman
- 6 DecThe Cottage on the Hill by BPF
- 5 Dec... by reefaman
- 2 DecThe Words of Evening by miraj
- 1 DecWinter Wonder by LorriS
- 28 NovThe Tree, The Lamp by miraj
- 25 Novi'll hold you by trillium
- 25 NovNightscapes: Permeating... by Spurs
- 24 Nov... by reefaman
- 10 NovDONT STAND AWAY FROM... by reefaman
- 9 NovPoem: Somewhere Amazing by PaintedTurtle
- 9 NovNew to the Forum by PaintedTurtle
- 29 JulInviting All to join... by azure warrior
- 22 JulSatanic Areola is alive... by CuldeSac
- 28 JunScamming by Mental Journey
- 4 JunNew comer by Sarah browne
- 5 MayMy new fantasy fiction... by Poet_Scott
- 18 AprThe wait by kp
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I have been writing poetry since my late teens. My usual topics are: society and politics, introspection, spirituality, nature and relationships. I have..."azure warrior
"Well, what can I say...By day I'm a Body Modification Artist, helping people be comfortable in their own skins and helping them do it in a creative way. I..."SICKNESS
"Hélas, c’est fait, quelle est donc ma consigne? Un mot anglais que je ne comprends pas: Mon père était du pays de la vigne. Mon poste, non, je ne te..."MontrealPoet