If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 6 AprThinking of Yeats, "... by azure warrior
- 6 AprGestures of Goodwill by azure warrior
- 6 AprLet the children play by Thabaknee
- 5 Apr... by reefaman
- 4 AprA Lone Kite by VMnM7
- 3 AprPanic - Not So Pandemic... by Muckraker
- 3 Apr... by reefaman
- 1 Aprsilhouettes by Pierre
- 28 MarBohemian, Libertine? by azure warrior
- 26 MarA poet's duty. by Dawn
- 19 MarPrayers by pattylaux
- 16 MarMarch Madness Quarantine... by undawnted
- 11 MarInviting all who are... by azure warrior
- 26 FebBored... sick in bed by undawnted
- 6 FebInviting everyone to... by azure warrior
- 6 JanFriction by smcglothlin
- 6 JanPoetry by smcglothlin
- 10 DecHi All, Muckraker here! by Muckraker
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"Well, what can I say...By day I'm a Body Modification Artist, helping people be comfortable in their own skins and helping them do it in a creative way. I..."SICKNESS
"I'm relatively new to poetry writing....I've had some fantastic support from a wonderfully supportive friend who's taught me a lot. I'm hoping he may read..."Fondantfancy
"I am a new poet that is looking for some constructive criticism. I don't write traditional love poems and I'm not very good at visual imagery. Some..."LoriNichols