If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 9 JulMy House by itsjustme
- 7 Julyellow fat red meat by CuldeSac
- 5 Jul... by reefaman
- 3 Julremember the confusion... by ateana
- 3 JulSavez by CuldeSac
- 1 Jula swirling pattern compressed by CuldeSac
- 1 JulGauss Curve Maxim by CuldeSac
- 30 JunClouds do Cry by miraj
- 30 JunDesert Oasis by azure warrior
- 6 JulCheers for now! by CuldeSac
- 5 JulHi, everone by reefaman
- 1 JulBrandon Leake on America's... by azure warrior
- 24 JunMy mental health by reefaman
- 8 JunOur Community by CuldeSac
- 25 MayIntroductions by Sen
- 29 AprAre poems censored or... by Kelly
- 29 AprI just wanted to add... by Kelly
- 19 AprNew. Poem by Cochran
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"artivist = indigene kreol maroon wisdom & knowledge practitioner, story teller, spoken word artist, poet, investigative journalist & healer..."//Kabbo Ferdinand
"I am a small town guy who has been in the same place his entire life. I can't wait to get out into the world and see everything. On the poetry end of things..."GrantBrenton
"I enjoy writing and since rediscovering the power of poetry, it has brought me much joy! My favorite poet is Richard Brautigan, and I am a big fan..."Wordplaya