If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 27 JanNever Ending by fuzzywuzzy
- 27 Janrookscape kaleidoscope by CuldeSac
- 27 JanSisyphus by Jaybird
- 26 JanSometimes in poetry by Mark T
- 26 JanTo be free by Dan J Waghorn
- 26 Janthink big by CuldeSac
- 26 JanThe Parrot by fuzzywuzzy
- 25 Janspectre by Deckard
- 25 JanBleeding Beauty by itsjustme
- 26 JanHello by Mark T
- 13 JanTips to Securing a Vietnam... by sumaiya Islam
- 10 JanNew guy here by MickFromYandoit
- 9 JanA new poem by reefaman
- 7 JanHello by llescane
- 2 Janbefore the white man... by James Gordon
- 1 Janbefore the white man... by James Gordon
- 18 Dec“Delete” by Jaybird
- 6 DecHi everyone by reefaman
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I began writing poetry when I was a teenager and it truly saved me from a destructive path. 'Time Heals' will be on my grave stone'. I have 3 incredible..."Deckard
"I enjoy writing and since rediscovering the power of poetry, it has brought me much joy! My favorite poet is Richard Brautigan, and I am a big fan..."Wordplaya
"Temptation is illusion. But the time for trickery is past. In this game, we show ourselves as we really are. The beauty of suffering. It's all a puzzle..."abstrectchrist