If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 25 MayThe Unknowing November... by Madison M. Taylor
- 25 May(Im)pulse by Madison M. Taylor
- 25 Mayperfect day by CuldeSac
- 25 MayArt is... #2 by azure warrior
- 25 May" Without the Wound..." by azure warrior
- 25 MaySt. Paddy's day Ponderances by azure warrior
- 24 MayHanging Symptoms by Madison M. Taylor
- 24 MayMalleus Maleficarum by Madison M. Taylor
- 24 MayRunning Thoughts by ateana
- 25 MayIntroductions by Sen
- 29 AprAre poems censored or... by Kelly
- 29 AprI just wanted to add... by Kelly
- 19 AprNew. Poem by Cochran
- 26 MarA poet's duty. by Dawn
- 19 MarPrayers by pattylaux
- 16 MarMarch Madness Quarantine... by undawnted
- 11 MarInviting all who are... by azure warrior
- 26 FebBored... sick in bed by undawnted
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I began writing poetry when I was a teenager and it truly saved me from a destructive path. 'Time Heals' will be on my grave stone'. I have 3 incredible..."Deckard
"Temptation is illusion. But the time for trickery is past. In this game, we show ourselves as we really are. The beauty of suffering. It's all a puzzle..."abstrectchrist
"artivist = indigene kreol maroon wisdom & knowledge practitioner, story teller, spoken word artist, poet, investigative journalist & healer..."//Kabbo Ferdinand