If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 24 MayAnd Now It Has Come To... by azure warrior
- 24 MayUtopia? by azure warrior
- 24 MayTime Slips By... by BPF
- 21 MayOptimistic Ambivilance by steve_hart
- 16 MayThe Passion Beneath by Mental Journey
- 14 MayOf thought in memory by CuldeSac
- 10 MaySelf-actualization by CuldeSac
- 9 MayMeaningless things by Thabaknee
- 3 MayThe Rooks above the Banks... by BPF
- 5 MayMy new fantasy fiction... by Poet_Scott
- 18 AprThe wait by kp
- 8 AprOpinions on Instagram... by azure warrior
- 8 AprJust Asking by azure warrior
- 5 AprThe light by Nyuze
- 20 FebBlack Light by Dante Black Light
- 20 FebPraying like Angel of... by Dante Black Light
- 5 FebDelete Messages? by Rea
- 31 DecHappy New Year by miraj
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"I am a new poet that is looking for some constructive criticism. I don't write traditional love poems and I'm not very good at visual imagery. Some..."LoriNichols
"I am a Registered Nurse.. I have loved writing for as far back as I can remember. My first writing was experienced by drawing as a child. In 7th grade..."IlaMae Stucki
"Temptation is illusion. But the time for trickery is past. In this game, we show ourselves as we really are. The beauty of suffering. It's all a puzzle..."abstrectchrist