If you enjoy poetry, this forum is the ideal place for you...
..to read new poems, meet the authors and improve your own poetry by judging and discussing the poetry of others.
Many other poetry forums have become cluttered, standardised, unfriendly and not particularly personal, so our aim with this forum is to provide a simple personalised environment where users can get to know each other and thereby facilitate a more pleasant experience.
We hope you have fun and that you will enjoy your stay at MyPoetryForum!
- 23 AprChristian and His Bride... by Spurs
- 21 AprNote from a dying man by Thabaknee
- 21 AprChallenge - the shortest... by Dawn
- 18 AprA Letter To The Grave by ailuros
- 15 AprA Voice From The Grave by Dawn
- 14 AprWhat you see and what... by Mental Journey
- 13 AprDilemma by azure warrior
- 13 Apr"Fool" by azure warrior
- 12 Aprkiss of death by Deckard
- 18 AprThe wait by kp
- 8 AprOpinions on Instagram... by azure warrior
- 8 AprJust Asking by azure warrior
- 5 AprThe light by Nyuze
- 20 FebBlack Light by Dante Black Light
- 20 FebPraying like Angel of... by Dante Black Light
- 5 FebDelete Messages? by Rea
- 31 DecHappy New Year by miraj
- 24 Decprofile picture by Patty Laux
View a random selection of some of our most active poets...
...or vist our Top Users section to view all of them
"New Email: [email protected] Retired Navigator, History teacher and Wrangler plant manager. Began trying to learn to write in '96. Still trying. Poetry..."fdharden
"artivist = indigene kreol maroon wisdom & knowledge practitioner, story teller, spoken word artist, poet, investigative journalist & healer..."//Kabbo Ferdinand
"I began writing poetry when I was a teenager and it truly saved me from a destructive path. 'Time Heals' will be on my tombstone'. I have 3 incredible..."Deckard